Strength in Your Time of Need
To keep our community safe, Carlson & Dumeer, LLC is offering a free ride promotion this Thanksgiving weekend. Drunk driving accidents and arrests spike around Thanksgiving and continue until the holiday season ends. We offered a similar free ride program for the holidays in 2021 & the years prior with great success!
Carlson & Dumeer will reimburse you for roundtrip Uber, Lyft or taxi cab fares in Middlesex, Hartford, and New London Counties for the duration of the Thanksgiving weekend. There is a limit of one ride per person on this promotion. You cannot redeem more than one free ride, roundtrip. The promotion begins at 5:00 PM on Wednesday the 23rd and ends at midnight on Sunday the 27th.
- Offer is only good on rides between 5:00 PM November 23rd through 12:00 AM November 27th, 2022.
- You must be at least 21 years old to qualify.
- Maximum reimbursement cap is set at $35, good for a one-way ride or roundtrip to and from your home.
- Carlson & Dumeer, LLC reserves the right to limit the Ride Share Program to the first 100 valid receipts received.
- Each person can only qualify for one free ride during the promotional period.
- Receipts must be received by Carlson & Dumeer by midnight (12:00 AM) on December 5th, 2022 to be eligible for reimbursement.
- Only rides in Middlesex, Hartford, and New London Counties will be eligible for this promotion.
- Provider of your ride must be a licensed taxi company, Uber, or Lyft driver.
If you use Uber, Lyft or a cab service during the qualifying times, you can submit a copy of your official receipt to our law office and a copy of your driver’s license to email@example.com. If you prefer, you can use U.S. Mail to send us hard copies of the necessary materials to Carlson & Dumeer, LLC, 85 Broad St Middletown, CT 06457. If you qualify for our promotion, we will reimburse you the cost of the ride, up to the $35 limit. We will process the redemption receipts in the order they arrive. Please allow several days or weeks for the reimbursement to arrive.
We know that part of enjoying Thanksgiving means eating plenty of turkey and good drinks with close family and distant relatives. If you plan on partaking in the festivities and drinking alcohol, please remember to use our free ride promotion to get home safely. Not only do we want people to stay out of trouble by preventing a DUI arrest, but we also want our roads safe and accident-free.
From all of us at Carlson & Dumeer, please enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday weekend responsibly. For more information about our promotion, you can call (877) 795-5594.
Super Lawyers 2020
National Association of Criminal Defense
Top 100 Trial Lawyers
We Gained Our Reputation from Hard Work and Persistence. We Have More Than 20 Years of Combined Experience.
We Are Accessible 24/7 for Clients in Connecticut. We Respond Promptly to Calls, Texts, and Emails.
We Provide the Support and Counsel You Need Through Strong Attorney-Client Relationships.
We Provide a Free, No-Obligation Case Evaluation. You Have Nothing to Lose by Contacting Our Firm.