The Hartford personal injury and criminal defense law firm of Carlson & Dumeer will offer reimbursements for cab ride and ridesharing fares to people who want to travel safely to or from home over the Christmas holiday weekend and on New Year’s.
Carlson & Dumeer, a leading personal injury and criminal defense law firm in Connecticut, believes in protecting its communities from harm and the harsh consequences of the criminal justice system. To help keep the number of drunk driving accidents and driving under the influence (DUI) arrests down this holiday season and encourage people to celebrate safely, the law firm has offered to reimburse the cost of qualifying cab rides and ridesharing fares for people who want to get home safe and sound after celebrating with loved ones. The firm is planning two separate free cab ride promotions: one for the Christmas holiday weekend and one for New Year’s. Similar promotions offered by the law firm in the past for other major holidays and community events, such as Labor Day Weekend and Thanksgiving, have proven to be great successes, ferrying numerous people home safely each time.
Special terms and conditions apply for each free cab ride promotion being offered by Carlson & Dumeer:
The Christmas holiday weekend free cab ride offer begins at 5:00 PM EST
on Friday, December 22nd, 2017 and ends the morning of Tuesday, December 26th, 2017.
- The New Year’s free cab ride offer begins at 5:00 PM EST on Sunday, December 31st, 2017 and ends the morning of Monday, January 1st, 2018.
- Participants must be at least 21-years old to qualify for the free cab ride promotion.
- Fare reimbursement is limited to a $35 maximum for either a one-way ride or round trip to and/or from the participant’s place of residence.
- Each participant is limited to one reimbursed ride per promotional period. A single participant may be reimbursed for one ride during the Christmas holiday weekend and one ride during New Year’s.
- All rides eligible for this promotion must take place within Middlesex County, Hartford County, or New London County.
- The ride provider must be a licensed taxi company, or a ridesharing driver who has been registered officially with Lyft or Uber.
Participants are required to send a copy of their cab fare or ridesharing
receipt and a copy their own valid driver’s license to Carlson &
Dumeer by midnight (12:00 AM) on Wednesday, January 10th, 2018 to be eligible for reimbursement.
- Digital copies of the taxi company, Uber, or Lyft receipt and valid driver’s license can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OR, hard copies of the cab ride receipt and valid driver’s license can be sent using U.S. Mail to Carlson & Dumeer, LLC, 100 Riverview Center, Suite 130, Middletown, CT 06457.
(The firm will process receipts for reimbursement on a “first come, first served” basis. While the firm will not delay in the management of reimbursement requests, there is no guaranteed amount of time it will take for participants to receive their reimbursement amounts.)
Inquiring parties interested in learning more about the Christmas holiday free cab ride offer and the New Year’s free cab ride promotion can visit http://www.carlsondumeer.com/ to contact the firm.