New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day are historically some of the most dangerous days for drivers out of the entire year. Celebrants who have too much to drink hit the road, putting everyone at risk of being in a drunk driving accident. Police officers patrol the streets in big numbers looking to pull over intoxicated drivers and land a DUI arrest.
At Carlson & Dumeer, our Connecticut personal injury lawyers and criminal defense attorneys want everyone to be safe and secure for New Year’s, so we are initiating another free cab ride program. We have used similar programs for other major holidays, like Thanksgiving, and each time we ferry plenty of people home safely. As is usual for our promos, this New Year’s free cab ride promotion will involve us reimbursing people for taxi cab, Lyft, or Uber fares in New London, Hartford, and Middlesex counties for New Year’s celebrations. There is a strict one cab ride per person limit for the promotion, which begins at 5:00 PM on Sunday, December 31st, 2017 and ends during the morning of Monday, January 1st, 2018.
The New Year’s free cab ride offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Offer is valid from 5:00 PM on December 31st, 2017 through the morning of January 1st, 2018.
- You must be at least 21 years old to be reimbursed for a cab ride.
- Maximum reimbursement up to $35, which will be good for a one-way ride or round trip to and/or from your home.
- Each participant is limited to one ride reimbursement during the promotional period.
- Receipts showing the details of the cab ride or ridesharing service must be received by Carlson & Dumeer by midnight (12:00 AM) on Wednesday, January 10th, 2017 to be eligible for reimbursement.
- Rides will only be eligible for reimbursement if they occur within Middlesex, Hartford, and New London counties.
- The chosen provider of the ride must be a licensed taxi company, or an official Uber or Lyft ridesharing driver.
Before the promotion expiration date (see above), you must send a copy of the official taxi company, Uber, or Lyft receipt along with a copy of your valid driver’s license to Carlson & Dumeer. You can email digital copies to firstname.lastname@example.org for your convenience, or you can send hard copies of those same materials via U.S. Mail to Carlson & Dumeer, LLC, 100 Riverview Center, Suite 130, Middletown, CT 06457.
New Year’s is arguably the largest holiday celebration of the year, piquing everyone’s interest and bringing most everyone out to parties and events. If you are going to out on the town enjoying champagne with friends and family, remember that our free cab ride promotion is here to help you get home without any stress. Together, we can all work towards an accident-free Connecticut this New Year’s.
Ring in 2018 responsibly with Carlson & Dumeer’s free cab ride promotion. Call our law firm at (877) 795-5594 for more details.