Carlson & Dumeer, LLC is doing its part to keep people in our community safe and prevent drunk driving by offering a free cab ride program this Labor Day weekend.
Our firm will pay for a round trip cab, Lyft, or Uber ride for one person each, meaning each individual can redeem one ride this weekend. The offer begins on Friday, September 1, 2017, at 5 p.m. until midnight on Monday, September 4, 2017. The offer is for those over twenty-one years of age in the counties of Middlesex, Hartford, and New London.
The offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Offer is good from Friday, September 1, 2017, starting at 5 p.m. through midnight on Monday, September 4, 2017
- You must be twenty-one years of age or older to redeem this offer
- Maximum reimbursement is $35, good for a one-way ride or round-trip ride to or from your home
- One trip per person during the promotional period
- Receipts for the ride must be received by Carlson & Dumeer, LLC by midnight on September 8, 2017, to be eligible for reimbursement
- Ride must be within Middlesex, Hartford, and New London counties
- Provider of the ride must be licensed taxi company, Uber, or Lyft
You can e-mail a copy of the official taxi company, Uber, or Lyft receipt along with a valid copy of your driver’s license to firstname.lastname@example.org or send those materials via U.S. Mail to the following address: Carlson & Dumeer, LLC, 100 Riverview Center, Suite 130, Middletown, CT 06457.
If you plan to imbibe alcohol this holiday weekend, then keep this ride reimbursement in mind! Instead of taking your car or truck to a night on the town, take a cab or a ridesharing service instead. The attorneys at our firm are dedicated to protecting the safety of our community and invests in this program to hopefully save lives and reduce injuries from drunk drivers. Drunk driving is still a tremendous problem and we want to do our part to keep people safe.