Memorial Day weekend is a time for families and friends to come together and celebrate the holiday, but when people who have too much to drink hit the road, it puts everyone at risk of being in a drunk driving accident. Alcohol related accidents and fatalities spike during holiday periods, with Memorial Day among the worst. Police officers patrol the streets in large numbers looking to pull over intoxicated drivers because of this.
At Carlson & Dumeer, our Connecticut personal injury lawyers and criminal defense attorneys want everyone to be safe and secure for Memorial Day weekend, so we are initiating another free cab ride program. We have used similar programs for other major holidays, like Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's and each time we help get lots of people home safely. As is usual for our promos, this season's free cab ride promotion will involve us reimbursing people for taxi cab, Lyft, or Uber fares in New London, Hartford, and Middlesex counties for Memorial Day celebrations. There is a strict one cab ride per person limit for the promotion, which begins at 5:00 PM on Friday May 24th, 2019 and ends the morning of Monday, May 27th, 2019.
The Memorial Day Weekend free cab ride offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Offer is valid from 5:00 PM on May 24th, 2019 through the morning of May 27th, 2019.
- You must be at least 21 years old to be reimbursed for a cab ride.
- Maximum reimbursement up to $35, which will be good for a one-way ride or round trip to and/or from your home.
- Each participant is limited to one ride reimbursement during the promotional period.
- Receipts showing the details of the cab ride or ridesharing service must be received by Carlson & Dumeer by midnight (12:00 AM) on Wednesday, May 29th, 2019 to be eligible for reimbursement.
- Rides will only be eligible for reimbursement if they occur within Middlesex, Hartford, and New London counties.
- The chosen provider of the ride must be a licensed taxi company, or an official Uber or Lyft ridesharing driver.
Before the promotion expiration date (see above), you must send a copy of the official taxi company, Uber, or Lyft receipt along with a copy of your valid driver’s license to Carlson & Dumeer. You can email digital copies to email@example.com for your convenience, or you can send hard copies of those same materials via U.S. Mail to Carlson & Dumeer, LLC, 100 Riverview Center, Suite 130, Middletown, CT 06457.
Memorial Day is a weekend that's known for bringing most everyone out to parties and events. If you are going to out on the town enjoying summer cocktails with friends and family, remember that our free cab ride promotion is here to help you get home without any stress. Together, we can all work towards an accident-free Connecticut this holiday weekend.
Ring in 2018 responsibly with Carlson & Dumeer’s free cab ride promotion. Call our law firm at (877) 795-5594 for more details.